For technical reasons, it is not possible to include the link for an opt-out for Google Analytics within the following privacy statement. For this reason, we need to place this link here at the top of the page. We apologize for any inconvenience. By clicking on this link you set a do-not-track cookie.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and of the company data protection officer
KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA GmbH (hereinafter referred to as KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA),
701911 Stuttgart, Germanyy
Phone +49 (0) 711 / 3465 – 60
Mon-Thu: 7:00 – 18:30 Uhr, Fr. 7:00 – 17:00 Uhr
fax +49 (0) 711 / 3465 – 6100
The data protection officer of KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA can be reached at the above-mentioned contact details, Mr Stefan Wehmeyer, or at the following contact:
Phone: +49 (0)711 – 3465-8251
Fax: +49 (0)711 – 3465-898134
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the purpose and legal basis of such activities
a) By simply visiting our websites
You can visit our websites without revealing your identity. In any case, data is collected in log files, via search engines and forms.
The following information is collected without your intervention:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- The date, duration and time of the access,
- The name and URL of the requested file, i.e. the web pages you visit on our website,
- The website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- The browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, geographical origin, language setting and the name of your access provider,
These data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To enable the use of our internet offers on an ongoing basis (connection setup)
- To improve the use of our website
- To ensure the safety and stability of the system
- For the technical administration of the network infrastructure and to optimise the search function on our websites
- For abuse prosecution
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your identity.
This data is stored until automated deletion. The data will be deleted when the above-mentioned purpose has ceased to apply.
b) By using the contact form
You can send us general enquiries using the contact form provided on our website. All messages received via this contact form will be forwarded to the HR department of KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA where they will be processed. It is imperative that you provide a valid e-mail address or telephone number so that we can reply to your enquiry. Additional personal information such as your name, address or telephone number is not collected unless you provide this information voluntarily. This data is collected in order to know who sent an enquiry and to be able to respond to it in the way you have requested (by post, telephone or e-mail). Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent or on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO or to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. It is our legitimate interest to be able to respond to enquiries and thus guarantee a functioning customer service.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after you have dealt with your enquiry.
4. Web analysis
Like many other companies, KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA also employs different methods to analyse the use of our websites. To do so, we use services provided by Google, Adobe and WiredMinds. Of course, we also ensure compliance with the German and European data protection laws.
The following tracking and targeting measures are implemented on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the relevant tracking and targeting tools:
a) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). This is an effective instrument for evaluating and marketing our website.
As a result of the integration of the opt-out tool, Google abridges the IP address by the last so-called octet within the member states of the European Union or other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and abridged there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of the website in order to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports about website activities and to provide other services associated with website use and Internet use for the website operator. The data will not be attributed to your person.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or text files that are saved to your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the abridged IP address) is sent to Google servers in the USA, and is saved there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities for the website operator, and to provide other services associated with website use and Internet use.
Google will also send this information to third parties should this be legally required or to the extent that third parties are processing these data on behalf of Google.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by entering a corresponding setting in your browser software; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may be unable to use all functions of the website to their full extent.
Furthermore, you can prevent collection of the data generated by the cookie and associated with your use of the website (incl. your IP address), and prevent processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
Alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents collection of your data when visiting this website in future. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser, and only for our website, and is filed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
By using this website, you are declaring your agreement with the use of the data about you collected by Google in the aforementioned way and for the aforementioned purpose.
The Google Analytics conditions of use can be found: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads
5. Plugins and tools / data transfer to third partie
a) YouTube with extended data protection
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube website. The website is operated by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
We use YouTube in an enhanced privacy mode. According to YouTube, this mode means that YouTube does not store any information about visitors to this website before they view the video. However, YouTube’s enhanced privacy mode does not necessarily preclude the sharing of information with YouTube partners. YouTube connects to the Google DoubleClick network whether or not you’re watching a video.
When you start a YouTube video on our site, it connects to YouTube’s servers. This will tell the YouTube server which of our pages you’ve visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you can allow YouTube to associate your surfing behaviour directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube can also store various cookies on your device after you start a video. YouTube can use these cookies to obtain information about visitors to our website. This information is used, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve usability and prevent fraud. The cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
If necessary, after the start of a YouTube video, further data processing operations may be triggered over which we have no control.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Further information on data protection at YouTube can be found in its data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
b) Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
c) Google Maps
This page uses the Google Maps map service via an API. Provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy retrievability of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You will find more information on the handling of user data in Google’s data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
d) Umantis applicant management system
KAISER+KRAFT EUROPA uses the Umantis system from Haufe for professional applicant management. Interested parties who wish to apply for job vacancies can enter their application via the Umantis applicant management system. We would like to refer you to a separate data protection declaration, which you can find here.
6. Rights of Applicants
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
The contact details of the supervisory authority of our registered office are as follows:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to 4service(at)takkt.de.
8. Data security
Please be aware that transmitting information and data over the Internet is always a security risk. We have therefore taken technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data. These measures protect your data against unauthorised processing, loss, unauthorised changes and unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Topicality and change of this data security explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 29.04.2019.